When should you think about calling a Land Surveyor?
Whenever you have questions involving property boundaries, topography, possible land divisions or transfers, additions, fences, sheds, condominiums, FEMA Elevation Certificates, Land Court or ALTA/NSPS issues, call or drop us an email to discuss how we can help.
When selecting a licensed professional to perform work on your property, you should check on several things:
• Is the individual actually registered/licensed to perform the work
• Does he/she carry the appropriate Professional Liability Insurance
• Years of experience and resume
• References for similar work
• Is there a defined Scope of Services and a written contract?
• What points will be set and what material will be used?
If the initial question is one of cost for services, some quick research by the surveyor is usually needed including site address, general project scope, review of our files for projects nearby, record information from on-line sources and other data as no two jobs are alike.
Let us know what you need, what you are trying to achieve and we will do our best to advise you on the best approach to get there.